2017 iMac UPDATED Buying Guide







I think on a monetary budget sense it may make sense to wait on getting the iMac Pro when the new Mac Pro comes out. The price may go down when that comes out. I personally feel that Apple is not dedicating enough resources into improving MacOS to make ANY of their Macs worth the price they are asking. That being said I still find MacOS better than Windows for my use. But as an Apple iMac user I would very very much like to see the new IOS 11 iPad Pro features come onto the MacOS. Also i feel like they are not giving the iMac Pro enough in terms of it's keyboard. I would like to see a touchbar keyboard option for the iMac Pro.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Even Larger Display would Make Phones Look Less Like Candy Bars, Comments on: Samsung Galaxy S8 Review: The Ultimate Smartphone?

Logitech Slim Combo iPad Pro Case with Detachable Backlit Keyboard and S...