iPhone 8 might miss 2017, Windows 10 S thoughts & more - Pocketnow Daily







I'd really love to hear who your trusted sources are concerning the iPhone 8. Have these spoken openly? Who were they if so?

The felt cover makes it look too much like the Surface pro. I think it's overpriced. Windows 10 is intuitive enough for me to choose it over a MacBook. Windows is too boxy and I don't enjoy the experience. It's also slower than Macs. Also i like Safari better than Bing. It's good they have Microsoft Office included with it, though. Word is something that I've always preferred as a word processor.





Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Even Larger Display would Make Phones Look Less Like Candy Bars, Comments on: Samsung Galaxy S8 Review: The Ultimate Smartphone?

Logitech Slim Combo iPad Pro Case with Detachable Backlit Keyboard and S...