Top 5 companies that should go retro









I agreed with all of them One that was mentioned was LG they have a
great line of classic phones, and have historically one step behind
apple in innovation in the smart phone industry. I like the slide out
phones that have the keyboards. LG had a lot of versions of those.

I think basically any company could go retro with iconic products and upgraded internals. Durability should be key features in all of them. So yeah cleaner exteriors as feature in the the Nokia 3310 are a good example to follow I also think retro or not they should be keeping w/ the modern standards of water resistance. The Nokia 3310 didn't upgrade the internals enough in my opinion. But kudos to them for doing it at all. I hope they continue to refresh this line.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Even Larger Display would Make Phones Look Less Like Candy Bars, Comments on: Samsung Galaxy S8 Review: The Ultimate Smartphone?

Logitech Slim Combo iPad Pro Case with Detachable Backlit Keyboard and S...