Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus dual-camera, OnePlus 4 claims & more - Pocketnow ...





























Wow w/ all the various approaches you can take with dual lenses you

leave me with no choice but to say ALL OF Them! Would you need a Quad

Lense for that & then a better processor? I actually wonder if it

would be possible to include all three types of sensors into 2 lenses. I

really can't choose between the 3, but I do think that currently

Iphone's portrait effect and zoom feature are the most useful and

beautiful. I'm not sure why you couldn't do both wide angle and zoom

lense.




 Since there have been no leaks of a dual lense Galaxy S8 w/ dual lense,
the Exonos may be intended for use in the Note 8, with dual lense.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Even Larger Display would Make Phones Look Less Like Candy Bars, Comments on: Samsung Galaxy S8 Review: The Ultimate Smartphone?

Logitech Slim Combo iPad Pro Case with Detachable Backlit Keyboard and S...