Comments: Samsung Galaxy S8 crazy dimensions, iPhone X screen & more - Pocketnow D...







I phone X is not a good name for it because the 10th anniversary has come and gone, and it most likely will be released on the 11th year anniversary. I am totally more than ok with not having a curved display. I don't want it for ergonomic reasons. I like the both the look and feel of a more distinct sharper edge. I don't want to have to rely on touch rejection. The sides would be more prone to damage and I just don't like seeing the bended images. It's pretty pointless. Last of all it would look too much like the Galaxy.

I like the prospects of a taller Galaxy S8. When you turn it horizontally it acts as a wide screen, which is good for wides screen entertainment and panoramic shots.





Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Even Larger Display would Make Phones Look Less Like Candy Bars, Comments on: Samsung Galaxy S8 Review: The Ultimate Smartphone?

Logitech Slim Combo iPad Pro Case with Detachable Backlit Keyboard and S...