Samsung Galaxy S8 3D Touch, LG G6 major deals & more - Pocketnow daily





I'm totally interested in trying Bixby. I'm all for decreasing monopolies any one company would have over ai assistants. I think the more we have the better they will all become it helping each other become better and more useful in the long run. I'd like to see what Bixby could offer to the table, especially considering it comes from the team that started Siri. I hope the voice for Bixby sounds realistic because that makes a lot difference. Also I don't see why Bixby couldn't access Google assistant for certain functions considering google assistant would still be on it since it's included in Android updates now. Bixby really sounds like a pet name--here bixby bixby, come get your bixcuit. : )


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Even Larger Display would Make Phones Look Less Like Candy Bars, Comments on: Samsung Galaxy S8 Review: The Ultimate Smartphone?

Logitech Slim Combo iPad Pro Case with Detachable Backlit Keyboard and S...