Not iPhone 8, iPhone... Edition?













I'd be okay with the same capasitive home button, but I would still want
the screen to come down below it, like some renders have shown before.
But in this case if they can do a screen touch id I'd prefer that. Also
I'd rather just have a flush level flat display as it is now, with a
screen that goes to the edge, instead of a curved display. I think they
might be trying to bring too many changes at once. Going to far isn't
always good. Just because they can do a curved display doesn't mean
they should. It will look to similar to the Galaxy S8 if they do.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Even Larger Display would Make Phones Look Less Like Candy Bars, Comments on: Samsung Galaxy S8 Review: The Ultimate Smartphone?

Logitech Slim Combo iPad Pro Case with Detachable Backlit Keyboard and S...