Galaxy S8 & Plus Hands-on: PROMINENT THOUGHTS (MORE COMING)









I'm wondering if they purposely put the fingerprint sensor in an inconvenient location for the purpose of promoting the face and iris sensors. I don't think they should get rid of the fingerprint sensor. When they can I hope they put the sensor in the screen, instead of just removing it.

In the Note 8 i'd like to see them go thicker and put the fingerprint scanner bellow the right side power button. I hope the Note 8 will have dual lenses and not have the fingerprint sensor where the S8's is. Also I hope they have sharper colors for the Note 8. The S8 doesn't seem to be for me.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Even Larger Display would Make Phones Look Less Like Candy Bars, Comments on: Samsung Galaxy S8 Review: The Ultimate Smartphone?

Logitech Slim Combo iPad Pro Case with Detachable Backlit Keyboard and S...