comment on: iPhone 8 will beat Galaxy S8







I think iPhone 8 will by Galaxy S8 because of IOS may still be better than Samsung's version of Android. Android OS phones aren't as reliable in updates. If Samsung can get this issue under wraps than yes they'll give Apple a run for its money. Also Samsung Bixby's Hello needs to perform well.

Also, if S8 performs better, that could be bad. I sure hope the iPhone 8 has a better battery life and camera than the S8. But of course I hope S8 challenges them strongly. We will see.

I don't think it's a bad thing to have lightning in the 8 because it will have pad charging. I do think they should upgrade to type c though. They could still change this.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Even Larger Display would Make Phones Look Less Like Candy Bars, Comments on: Samsung Galaxy S8 Review: The Ultimate Smartphone?

Logitech Slim Combo iPad Pro Case with Detachable Backlit Keyboard and S...