Apple's 2017 March Keynote







I think these iPad line ups will give us a preview of what to expect for the next iPhone. I am really excited about this even. Emphatically excited. It sounds like there will be many option to choose from I do hope they all have accompanying keyboards. And have reimagined how to charge the apple pencil and dock it, perhaps in a redesigned case. If they do have a camera bump, I hope they take this into consideration in their cases. Just to say this: I really hope they don't have camera bumps. I'd rather them go thicker and be flush with the edge of the camera. Extra battery life doesn't hurt, and a little extra weight is negligible.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Even Larger Display would Make Phones Look Less Like Candy Bars, Comments on: Samsung Galaxy S8 Review: The Ultimate Smartphone?

Logitech Slim Combo iPad Pro Case with Detachable Backlit Keyboard and S...